Sunday, July 13, 2014

Rodillas Yema & Caramel Cake

I got so surprise seeing this picture shared on my facebook by my sister.


It's Rodillas Yema and Caramel Cake! And all I can say is OMG!!!! I want! I want! I want!...
It is only available in Manila as the cake itself is originally made from Tayabas, Quezon. More so, they have facebook account wherein you can check it too. However, you can only place orders if you are living in Manila. How I wish they would put a branch here in Cebu (sigh). My mouth is watering to taste this awesome and tempting cake. I cannot wait to go home. Sadly, I only come home to visit Manila on Holidays (December!). So without further ado, I immediately sent a comment to my sister for posting this pic on my FB and asked her to buy and treat me this delicious cake. Yum!Yum!


2 comments:

  1. thank you for this wonderful feedback...



    PAU BABLES-
    Human Relation Officer
    MONICA & JETT BAKESHOP
    " The Original MAker of Rodillas Yema Cake"

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for this wonderful feedback...



    PAU BABLES-
    Human Relation Officer
    MONICA & JETT BAKESHOP
    " The Original MAker of Rodillas Yema Cake"

    ReplyDelete